Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Big Book of Hacks for Minecrafters by Megan Miller

The book, The Big Book of Hacks for Minecrafters by Megan Miller is perfect for all Minecrafters! This is a huge book of information that can help you, give you some excellent ideas, and figure out new things you've never known before! Inside this big book of hacks is everything from playing your way, navigating, exploring, mining, fighting, animals, villages and villagers, building, farming, food and fishing, enchanting and potions, understanding Redstone, railways, getting creative, the nether, and the end and beyond. Those are the main hacks that will be covered, but you will also learn about getting started and actually creating the world and understanding how to play.
It's not just great for beginners because some of this information that has never been released or figured out can be found inside. I love the advice on building and customizing my land, which is always good to have some idea and understand what to do to create certain styles that include windows, roofs and more. I also enjoy that it breaks the game down from beginning to the end, everything you need to know is included and the hacks are some extras that are wonderful to know as well! I love how very well organized the book is and how easy it is to learn and use the book while playing the game. The best part of a book like this is to succeed at every part of the game, make it easy for the player and just help you get some place faster and be superior towards all the enemies. I am so much a fan of cheating, which I like to do when I get stuck. So to have a way to be better and get some place faster, than I definitely must own it!
Ever since I've been using this book, the game has been a blast. Not that it wasn't without, but now I feel I can get what I want and do what I want faster than normal. Plus, end up with a better customized designed world. Therefore, I found the book to be an excellent companion to the game. It's a guide that will come in handy all the time and be open every time I play!
Information About The Author:
Megan Miller is a freelance writer and editor and has been playing video games since the olden days of the first Castle Wolfenstein. Since Minecraft 1.2, she’s been throwing Ender Eyes to find strongholds, building sugar-cane pyramids, and looking for sneaky ways to kill mobs without getting killed herself in the process. She is also the author of Hacks for Minecrafters and Hacks for Minecrafters: Master Builder, and she lives in the Mesa Plateau biome of Santa Fe, New Mexico, with her own tamed wolf named Layla.

Book Information:
Title: The Big Book of Hacks for Minecrafters 
Subtitle: The Biggest Unofficial Guide to Tips and Tricks That Other Guides Won’t Teach You 
Author: Megan Miller 
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing 
Imprint: Sky Pony Press 
Published: 3 November 2015 
Format: Paperback 
ISBN-139781634502115 
Pages: 400 
Dimensions: 6.00 x 9.00in. 

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Sky Pony Press- The Big Book of Hacks for Minecrafters The Biggest Unofficial Guide to Tips and Tricks That Other Guides Won’t Teach You by Megan Miller
and





☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”





Play-Asia