Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Digfender Game Update!

 
Today, I am proud to announce Digfender, a game created by Mugshot Games has new added missions and achievements coming.  This game was one I've reviewed on November 19th and since than the creators have been working on new additions, which will make Digfender even better!

For those who might be curious, Digfender is your tower defense and strategy type game. Its full of many different missions that you control setting up your towers and try to destroy the enemies before they break into the castle you're protecting. There are places you dig into the ground and retrieve treasures to buy new towers for better attacking!
It's a very fun game and will keep you playing for hours! Honestly, I wasn't a huge strategy game player, but this one keeps me entertained with the many missions I get to play through. 
Now, these new updates which will soon be available to the game are the 12 new night-themed levels, 4 new empty types, as well as new upgrades and achievements.
You will be able to try these FREE new updates out on Thursday, February 18th.
So why not go and try the game for yourself, it's FREE and can be download from Google Playstore, iTunes, and Windows Phone.

You can find below the App Downloads



You can find my past review for Digfender and learn more about the game below:

Want to keep up to date with Mugshot Games, follow the links below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Play-Asia