Friday, November 13, 2015

Zen Pinball 2 Game Review

The creators of Zen Pinball 2 for the Wii U are still making some wonderful machines, themed with familiar characters from either games, TV shows, comics and so much more! The company Zen Studios is really doing such a wonderful job with this game and they are still coming out with so many different additions to the machines! Right away, I can tell you that Pinball is so much fun when your playing it on a machine or even on a video game console at home! 
Zen Pinball 2 is one of those fun games that I couldn't stop playing because it just drew me in! Many are ok, but the graphics don't capture my attention as this game does. Therefore, after a few rounds of Zen Pinball 2 and the many different themed machines I could choose from, I just couldn't put it down! Now I know Zen Pinball 2 for the Wii U was actually released a long time ago and I had the trial downloaded for awhile on my system. However, the creators are still adding new designed and very well detailed pinball machines to the game.
I honestly think because of the familiar characters themed in each pin ball machine making it a favorite game for everyone to enjoy. A few of these are Marvel Avengers, Star Wars Rebel, Ant-Man, Walking Dead, South Park, Family Guy, and so many more! The real thing that does draw me in to the game is the lights, the noises and the colors! It's just amazing how the Zen Studios Team created these games to feel so realistic to those comic, movie or even game you've read, played or watched!  That is why I can't put it down! The entire choice of pinball machines are very detailed and full of life! 
I also want to point out that you don't have to purchase the game in total, but you can play a trial run of each machine in side the game and find what you love best. Afterwards, you have the option to buy just that pinball machine or as many as you like separately. Lately, the ones I've been playing the most, which are my favorite were South Park Pinball, Super Sweet Pinball and the Avengers Age of Ultron. However, I do love them all and will go back and forth to each of them as I normally do and what makes this entire gaming experience even better is to battle against another play, like my twin! Since, there is the option for a multiplayer game, only for the full version and not the trial. 
Finally, I think what grabs me the most is that it's got the many new machines and full realistic graphics and sounds that bring the game to life!

Video Trailer
video
If your interested in learning more about Zen Studios and Zen Pinball 2, please follow the link below:
Site: https://blog.zenstudios.com/?page_id=5253
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zenstudios
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zen_studios
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZenStudiosGames?ob=0

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Play-Asia