Sunday, November 8, 2015

YCCTEAM Beelink X2 Root Android 4.4 Kodi 14.2 Quad Core TV Box, Flash 8GB Full HD 1080P

The YCCTEAM Beelink Android TV Box is very fun! I can now watch my favorite Xfinity apps, Netflix and so much more just from the box because it lets me go into Google Play Store to download everything I have on my phone or tablet. It's like taking your computer and phone together, than putting it right on to the Television! I always consider it the brain, the Android Box gives your television the brain power to be Smart, without spending more for a better TV.
I had no problems with this TV Box, the quality is excellent! The design simple to use, everything included and the memory is perfect for right now at 8GB. However, I can add more space with an SD Card.

Features I adore about the YCCTEAM Beelink Android TV Box:
  • Quad Core - Fast speed, still good even if lollipop is out! The speed makes doing more at the same time better, faster connection and processing.
  • Design - Small Black Box, acts like a brain(tablet + Computer + Smart Phone = Smart TV). I can access all the ports on the two sides, which one is for a flash drive and mini SD card and the other ports for power and HDMI, plus more!
  • There is also one button on top, which turns it on and off. 
  • Memory - 8GB, but on the side allows for an insert of a SD Card Mini and get it up to 32max or save files and use as many as needed, plus flash drive sticks!
  • Ram - 1 GB which is pretty normal with many boxes and still works fine!
  • Android - Allow for Google Play Store App downloads and that can include games, videos, books, and music! Plus, after signing in with the Google Account, it is easy to access mail, online account in the browser, all the apps and everything Google!
  • Additional Items - I can easily attach a Retro Super Nintendo Controller and play my emulated games on the TV Box, as well as use a keyboard and mouse, plus more!
  • Easy To Setup and Use - Very easy to setup, not much buttons or cords to plug in. Very straight forward!
Finally, this is an excellent box and I'm so happy to have! The quality is great, visuals are wonderful and now I can game on with a controller or keyboard and play my favorite emulated games or Facebook games on my big screen!

Video Review:


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Play-Asia