Monday, November 9, 2015

Minecraft Story Mode by Telltale Games

The Minecraft Story Mode is created by Telltale Games with Minecraft Creators Mojang. In my opinion, it's really an awesome game! I have the original Minecraft game and enjoy the ability to do anything I like and build as much as I want, it's the game that never ends! So to have an opportunity to try the next one, by the creators that create most excellent games, already is wonderful! Also, I always felt that each of the games they created, are full of adventure and fun for all ages. So I knew that the new Minecraft Story Mode would be an excellent adventure game that I can enjoy.  
Right away I can tell you that the game play is even more fun and plenty of story line to follow. The main thing to remember is that your really in charge of completing quests and deciding on your own destiny, not like the original build and defend yourself against enemies. Instead, The Minecraft Story Mode is more like those RPG games with an actual quest before you to solve. However, everything you decide or do determines the story. Therefore, the outcome will be up to you and not the game itself, only you have the ability to decide what will occur next. That is totally something I really enjoyed while playing. I can really change the outcome every time if I wanted too, but really having the chance to choose what will occur or happen is something I enjoy! 
When starting the game you do get to choose the character, whose name is Jesse. This is the hero that you play throughout the game. Now your off and ready to take on this adventurous quest, making decisions, battling, and meeting other characters . Honestly, my favorite part of a game is that with your own options to choose what the outcome will be.  Therefore, every time it's played the game is always a little different.
What you may notice by these Minecraft characters, that the voices will sound very familiar. Since, each character has a famous actor playing the voice, which is really awesome! Plus, all the fun weapons,the regular Minecraft style, and objects are still similar to the classic design. ☺
I honestly love this version of Minecraft and find it to be similar to the original in the way that it's open for you to create, but you have the ability to take on an adventure and accomplish some tasks put in front of you. Therefore, this is a terrific game, full of fun and adventure and just something I love playing!


Developer/Publisher: Telltale Games
Retail Platforms: PS4,Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360(Also available for download on iOS/Android and coming soon download on Wii U)
Genre: Adventure
ESRB Rating: E10+ for Fantasy Violence, Mild Language
MSRP: $29.99



If your interested to learn more, please follow the links below:
Site: https://www.telltalegames.com/minecraftstorymode/
Facebook Minecraft: https://www.facebook.com/minecraft
Facebook Telltale Games: https://www.facebook.com/telltalegames
Twitter Telltale Games: https://twitter.com/telltalegames

Twitter Majang: https://twitter.com/Mojang
Twitter Minecraft: https://twitter.com/Minecraft

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Play-Asia