Friday, November 6, 2015

Cooligg Noise Cancellation Wired/Wireless Bluetooth Foldable Headset Bluetooth 4.1 Bass Stereo Headphone

 I love the design to the Cooligg Bluetooth Headset! The ability to connect without cords, is wonderful and easy to sync with my phone. However, I find this perfect for gaming!
It's comfortable to wear for long periods of time, I can easily connect to my phone and play the videos and games I've got downloaded, such as the classic sonic.
The sound comes out crystal clear, no vibrations or disruptions coming from the headset. 
Features I love about the Cooligg Noise Cancellation Bluetooth Headset:
  • Affordable - Under 30 dollars for a nice and comfortable headset!
  • Black  - Simple and yet sleek enough for anyone.
  • Comfort - Large earmuffs that keep my ears perfectly fitted and the sound to be directed only to my ears and no other place. Plus, adjustable to my head or another.
  • Design - Simple buttons to press for syncing, turning on and even the ability to fold it, making it smaller to store.
  • Portable - Easy to carry and travel any places, due to the folding ability and light weight design.
Finally, this is a perfect gift or addition for any phone. Plus, the sound quality and design is just excellent!
☺♥

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Play-Asia