Thursday, November 12, 2015

BUBM - 80 Capacity Polyester Cover CD / DVD Wallet

 I had a few CD/DVD Wallets in the past, but the BUBM CD/DVD Wallet is by far the best one! It's able to hold my game collection and has the nice soft exterior, with a handle for easy carrying. The best part is I can store my games perfectly inside and even use it for CDs.

The inside keeps the discs free from damage within the plastic sleeves and there is also an extra zipper compartment in front. Also, on each side is a mesh area for extras. 
However, the bonus with this case is that there is a CD Visor, allowing 8 extra CD discs to be stored in the car.
I love the quality and the lovely design! Plus, it's able to hold a full 80 discs evenly and with ease to view each one.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Play-Asia