Saturday, November 21, 2015

BlueFire® Professional Bluetooth V4.1 Stereo Noise-cancelling NFC Headset

The BlueFire Professional Headset is excellent gaming headset! The details and light up for powering on is magnificent! The sound quality plays great and the earmuffs if my entire ear, with noise reduction and perfect crystal clear sound from the game I'm playing! I don't disturb anyone with these and they fit comfortably!


The features I love best about this Gaming headset:
  • Very comfortable fit around the ears.
  • Bluetooth - No wires needed can play and listen to music, games, and videos from a far distance as well as take calls!
  • Excellent sound clarity and able to blast as loud as I like! Get a true gaming experience and perfect for videos too!
  • Design - very nicely gaming style and design
  • Easy controls to change from volume and song.
Finally, excellent headset and very well made! 


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:






☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Play-Asia